What it takes to be pre-approved
The application form will take you to a questionnaire that will determine if your company meets the base eligibility criteria required to participate in this year’s mining supply showcase. You must, at a minimum meet the following 5 base criteria in order to move to the next step in the application process.
- Your business must have operations located in Northern Ontario.
- A minimum of 25% of your company’s total workforce must be living in Northern Ontario.
- Your company must have fewer than 500 employees.
- Your company must directly supply or have significant potential to supply products and services which are directly tied to the development, operation, management, or reclamation of mines.
- Your company must currently sell or have the potential to sell products and/or services to the mining industry outside of Northern Ontario.
If your company meets the base criteria to apply, complete the application form and be one step closer to becoming an exhibitor at the 2020 Northern Ontario Mining Showcase.
Upon submission, your application will be sent to the NOMS review committee to determine whether or not your company is eligible for participation as an exhibitor at the Showcase. If approved, you will then move to Step 3. If your company does not qualify, you will be notified.
If you are approved to register for the 2020 Northern Ontario Mining Showcase, you will receive an email with direct instructions and an invite to complete your official registration and submission of payment.